Tuesday, November 18, 2008

back to personal

Five things most people don't know about me. Or maybe they do, and I'm just fooling myself into thinking I'm all mysterious or whatever.

1: I'm an introvert who really lets loose when comfortable

2: I think I can sing, but don't in public just in case I'm wrong

3: If I didn't have to get out of the house (and by house I mean apartment) I would become a freaky shut-in (thank all Gods for a toddler and the need to buy food)

4: I like making lists and pretending I'm organized. (I am so definitely not organized. I am the exact middle of the spectrum of opposite of organized it's a little funny)

5: I have a craving for vanilla ice cream blended with hot chocolate powder and rice crispies right now at this very moment in time. Of course this craving could change at any time, into say, something like toasted pumpernickel bread with sweet pickles and cheese whiz. yup there it goes, now I'm jonesing for the sandwich..

Did I surprise you? Are you shocked at the depths of myself that I have opened up for your perusal?

I didn't think so. I'm a little white bread that way.

In case I'm wrong and your jaw is dangling and the words "well I'll be..." are echoing off your computer monitor, then I guess I feel a little vindicated.

Why not share with the class?
I'm off to make art for my shops PeanutButterPie and TMCPhoto

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts