Sunday, December 14, 2008

An award for lil' ol' me

agoodwitchtoo was nice enough to pass on this cute little award to me. As I mentioned in my last post about wicked good deals, I was fortunate enough to wander into Witches chat room last week on Etsy and consequently onto her blog. The Copper Cauldron is chock full of fun little anecdotes, and features a lot of wonderful Etsy shops and artists. I'm looking forward to reading more from her.

Here are the rules:
1. Post a copy on your blog.
2. Mention who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 10 others.
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know the honor has been bestowed upon them.

Here are the awarded:
1. ...Ramblings of E
2. ArtMind
3. Black Mustard
4. dilly-dahle
5. Has Anyone Seen My Cape?
6. I am the Burgerfan!
7. Is There Any Mommy Out There?
8.Kitty Genius
9. Melody and the Pier to Forever
10. The Adventures of KJ & The Dreamy Giraffe

These are all great blogs, I like to check in on them every time they post, if you have a chance you should take a read too.

5 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Thanks so much for the award! What a fun start of the new week! :)

Faith said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I always struggle with these awards, though, because I don't generally read 10 blogs... I need to find more time... :)

Shawn said...

I'm off to work, but I'll be back to claim this award and let others know! Thanks for the shout-out!

Elena said...

Thanks for the award! I'll have to think about the 10 blogs to pass this on too... :)

Heather said...

thanks for the award!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts