Monday, December 8, 2008

Ick!

On Thursday night I was getting the beginnings of one huge throbbing headache so I took a Tylenol to head it off at the pass. Of course I should have known that the 65mg of caffeine would come back and bite me in the rear end.

I might have been fine if it wasn't for my daughter waking up crying at 12:30 AM. After that I was wide awake almost the rest of the night. I tossed, turned, tossed again. Went out on the couch and I tossed, turned, tossed again. Headed back to bed and I tossed, turned, tossed again, back to the couch and I tossed, turned, tossed again. I finally fell asleep around 5:30 with my daughter and husband getting up at 7:30 to start the day.

Of course the lack of sleep left the door wide open for a little flu bug to scoot on in. Long story short; the flu bug bit me. Biting is bad, it makes owies and then people don't want to play with you anymore. This is what I tell the Peanut on the rare occasion that she bares her teeth and takes a bite. I'm not sure that the flu bug listens to that kind of reasoning, and I'll be home bound until the bug flies away.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

My girlfriend just came down with a cold. 'Tis the season, as they say ...

Here's to your health, that it be renewed shortly.

:--)

Unknown said...

Oh no!! Well, hopefully you will be a-okay soon! Lots of zinc and vitamin C!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts