Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm not happy anymore

It seems that potluck celebrations at playgroup are not working for my daughter. Too many crackers, not enough fruit and veg and no structured sit down time equaled tantrum time during circle time. While all the other little kiddies happily sang I'm A Little Teapot, she sat on the floor and cried, repeating "I'm not a happy girl anymore" which is one of the most adorable things she does when she's out of sorts, and at the same time the most aggravating too.

To compound matters we took the bus today and left the stroller at home rather than try to navigate the slushy, icy snow piles that accumulate on the sidewalks and corners here during a snow storm. To leave was a drawn out affair involving a big long cuddle and hug followed by a declaration that "I'm not crying anymore", followed by a short spell of crying when I went to get her coat and she couldn't see me.

On the positive side, I feel very loved by my peanut butter pie and my cuddle quota has been exceeded for the day.

1 comment:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Ahhh... that is quite adorable! I'd probably start crying right a long with her ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts