Monday, December 22, 2008

While the merry bells keep ringing

As the end of the year approaches, as all manner of holiday television special air and holiday music is played non-stop, things here are starting to wind themselves up and I am planning a wind down in shop activity and on the various places I haunt on the web until the new year. I'll be changing my shop announcements on Etsy to reflect this, although I won't be closing up shop; just letting any one interested know that there will be delays in order processing. I'm to obsessed with Etsy to want to stay completely away, but with Grandma and Uncle arriving to help us celebrate the season I want to spend more time with them and less time cruising the Etsy treasury and Time Machine.

This could very well be the last posting here until the new year, unless I feel compelled to post just because I've said I won't. It's likely to happen. In case I end up sticking to what I've said here let me now take a moment to wish everyone all the best this holiday season, whether you observe Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or the Boxing Day Blitz, I hope your celebration is filled with good things, family and friends.

2 comments:

anymommy said...

Very happy holidays! See you in the new year.

Shawn said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Those photos make me c-c-c-c-c-c-old!

I look forward to the 2009 edition of your lovely blog.

Thanks, too, for posting the insightful comment on mine today. It's appreciated.

Best--

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts