Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Proximidade Blog Award


I got this award from Artmind the other day and I'm just getting around to mentioning it now.

Proximidade is described as follows:
'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

Based on the award description I'm so very touched and now I have to pass this lovely award on. and here are my picks: Ramblings of E, Someone I've been following for awhile. AutumnOlive
a more recent addition to my reading list, cabin+cub another recent addition plus a fellow lower mainlander. hello sea slug, I love the art and the posts here. Is There Any Mommy Out There? Her most recent post brought tears to my eyes. Motherhood in NYC I look forward to her posts like a crackhead looks forward to well I guess that would be crack. my lily eden, her colourful posts brighten the day, and last but not least, Robot Love, with a name like that what's not to love?

9 comments:

anymommy said...

After your description I'm honored too, I treasure these connections! Thank you.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

WoW, I checked out all the blogs that you posted here and I can see why you're loving them! :)

Marinka said...

Thank you so much! I'm so touched that you think of me as your crack dealer!

;)

Just Me said...

what a treasure, thank you so very much for including me in your list of blogs to read, I am truly honored...so, so sweet...wow...thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of blogs! I enjoyed reading them. Thank you for including me!

Elena said...

An awesome group of blogs indeed! Thanks for including me, I'm honored! :)

cabin + cub said...

Thanks for including me! I'm so flattered! :)

Shawn said...

It's good to see things such as this happen more and more with blogs.

Most blogs will never grab the attention of the masses. They'll always be quite small and personal and connected. This is good. But they also need to be recognized, especially when they offer excellent content.

Amy! (aka: horseshoecrab!) said...

Danke! :D <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts