Saturday, April 24, 2010

Milestones should be celebrated


I've spent some time this morning going through some of my old posts and cleaning up my post labels and it's been a bit of work. I knew they were getting out of hand when the list of labels was way longer than the list of posts I've written. So I've chosen a handful of labels to help section out the blog. I'd love to have a custom blog with tabs to clean these things up but for now I'm doing this, a little at a time. I'm just hoping that I'm not clogging up your reading lists with old posts.

In a little under three years I've published over 300 times and it's been so much fun to do. And speaking of posting milestones one of the blogs I follow has an amazing giveaway to celebrate a handful exciting milestones both for her blog and her facebook page. Click on the picture below to find out more!




3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is exactly what i need to do! my sidebar is a mess. how did you do it. the only thing i can think of is to go into each post and narrow down how it is listed at the bottom. ugh...what a job that is going to be! please post about the bleeding hearts story! i've had them all my life and never knew this story! let me know if you do.

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Thanks for the love!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

thanks for the heads up on the etsy store...now i need a set of those. his work is wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts