Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And Away We Go!

We are once again hitting the road for a week long visit with the family. Other than that it's been a year since we've seen our family it is also My Grandma's 91st Birthday and we want to be there to help her celebrate it. She's a feisty lady and I always enjoy having a chat with her. This party will be the first one we've been to since I was carrying the Peanut on the inside. I plan on taking a photograph of the Peanut, her Auntie myself and my Mom together.

What this means is that we're busy getting ready to hit the airport and fly away and I'll be less available to post. Don't get me wrong, I'll post as much as I can but you'll be hearing from me less than normal until we're back home and wishing we'd gone to a nice tropical beach instead...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I hope you had a great time!

:--)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts