Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There's a party in my tummy

if you watch Yo Gabba Gabba then you know where that's from. The party in my tummy isn't a friendly play date though. It the one where the biker bar heard your parents were out of town and that your older brother was having a party. It's that party where the uninvited (and even a few that were asked) trash the living room and start a bonfire in the middle of the living room. It's the party where your parents liquor cabinet is smashed, all the booze jugged and then everyone either stands on your parents bed to pee out the window or pukes in the hallway.

that's the party that's going on in my tummy, or at least it was yesterday when I almost set up camp in the bathroom after lunch because I was barely making it to the ivory receptacle in time. On my menu today is a nice bland assortment of easy to digest foods and plenty of clear liquids and a great big huge wish that yesterday stays there and today is a little easier on my tummy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope you feel better soon. Last night was Ky's first bout of stomach flu. Not fun. but we survived.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts