Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Because Marisa did it...

So after a long day at the beach; where I managed to sear the tops of my feet and almost wear the Peanut out. I sat on the couch with an ice pack on my tired old feet and did a little bit of catch up. One of my favourite blogs to follow is Elegant Bloggery and Marisa's latest post was a short interview with her youngest little munchkin. On a whim I decided to ask the Peanut the same questions to see what she'd answer. Keeping in mind that she'd spent a good solid day at the beach and had had a few tantrums on the way home; her answers were not too shabby.

1. What is something Momma always says to you?
um, I don't remember (this was a kind of half involved answer

2. What makes Momma happy?
Me!

3. What makes Momma sad?
Me away

4. How does your Momma make you laugh?
Tickling me!

5. What was your Momma like as a child?
um, Me? ( I think this question was a little confusing for her)

6. How old is your Momma?
one

7. How tall is your Momma?
this tall! (said with the barest of arm gestures which leads me to believe that I am rather puny)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me

9. What does your Momma do when you're not around?
you take a nap (this is actually not too far from the truth)

10. What is your Momma really good at?
ummm, gluing stuff

11. If Momma became famous, what would it be for?
of gluing stuff

12. What is Momma not very good at?
you're not good at hooking up my new video game

13. What does your Momma do for her job?
Print out stuff for me to draw

14. What is your Momma's favorite food?
coffee (not exactly and lately with the Bean something I'm not able to stomach more than a sip or two)

15. What makes you proud of your Momma?
for not pee peeing on the floor (I am if nothing else pretty well potty trained)

16. If your Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a beautiful princess (this I will take at face value)

17. What do you and your Momma do together?
puzzles

18. How are you and your Momma the same?
you have hair like me (not really)

19. How are you and your Momma different?
you are big and I am small

20. How do you know your Momma loves you?
Because I'm gorgeous! (very cute but now I'm wondering if I've given the impression that we love her because of how she looks?)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a new ice pack for my feet, with any luck I'll cool off the burn enough to bypass any major damage...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, that is SO cute!! I especially love how she imagines you being famous for gluing things. A very admirable quality, to be sure!! :D Loved this! So glad you tried it out! And awwww, thanks for loving my blog :) So nice!

Hope your feet feel better soon!

jennohara said...

Awe, adorable!! Love it!

Take care of those feet :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts