Monday, November 8, 2010

The scrape, shush sound



We've been pretty lucky with the weather lately. I've been able to get out and rake the leaves that keep falling off the trees in our yards on a regular enough basis that the hob doesn't seen so enormous.

If you're asking yourself why I'm raking the leaves? I'll answer. It's an excellent way to burn of some blood glucose after lunch (anything to keep those BGL's down and also I can only walk around the block after every meal so many times before I start to get bored of the neighborhood). On top of that I enjoy raking leaves. I love the rustling shush sound they make as they make it into a nice big pile. I love looking at the leaves still clinging onto the branches, and the light that passes through those leaves from the sun. It's a meditative job and one that I enjoy. Also when I rake leaves there's the opportunity for this:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts